“Happy Father’s Day! And wishing a very special first Father’s Day to The Duke of Sussex,” the Sussex Royal Instagram shared in a post on Sunday, along with a picture of Archie’s little hand wrapped around his father’s finger.
It’s only the second time we’ve caught a glimpse of Archie’s face since he was born on May 6. He was first shown during the family’s first official appearance together on May 8.
Sunday’s Instagram was similar to Meghan Markle’s Mother’s Day post, which showed baby Archie’s two feet in the palm of his mother’s hand. “Paying tribute to all mothers today — past, present, mothers-to-be and those lost but forever remembered,” the caption said.
The Mother’s Day photo also had a poignant connection to Prince Harry’s late mother, Princess Diana, by featuring her favorite flowers in the background. Those forget-me-nots were also featured at Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s wedding.
Prince William, Duke of Cambridge, got his own Father’s Day shoutout on the Kensington Palace Twitter account. The tweet featured a picture of his and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge’s youngest child, Prince Louis of Cambridge. It also showed a picture of Prince William and his father, Charles, Prince of Wales.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time