Title: BETTER AND BETTER
Wooden car parts are grown on genetically engineered trees for electric cars. The environment is more important than speed now.
PETER ARKLE lives in New York City where he’s a freelance illustrator of books, magazines and ads. He has drawn many illustrations for Time magazine over the years on a wide range of subjects.
TJ HUFF is a Brooklyn artist focussing on illustrations, woodcuts and photography based on historical juxtapositions.
@exhumist | @peterarkleillustration
Huff was invited to TIMEPieces by Peter Arkle. Their work is inspired by the year 1935.
Slices of TIME - 1935
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Trump Indicted in Classified Docs Case
- Jason Isbell Is Finding His Purpose
- In Photos: How Wildfire Smoke Impacted Cities
- How Antitrust Laws Could Kill the PGA-LIV Golf Merger
- Why Berberine Is Not 'Nature's Ozempic'
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- The Best Shows to Stream on (HBO) Max
- 9 Ways to Combat Self-Criticism