Title: BETTER AND BETTER
Wooden car parts are grown on genetically engineered trees for electric cars. The environment is more important than speed now.
PETER ARKLE lives in New York City where he’s a freelance illustrator of books, magazines and ads. He has drawn many illustrations for Time magazine over the years on a wide range of subjects.
TJ HUFF is a Brooklyn artist focussing on illustrations, woodcuts and photography based on historical juxtapositions.
Huff was invited to TIMEPieces by Peter Arkle. Their work is inspired by the year 1935.
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time