Title: Highgardens of NYC
It’s the year 2120 and the sun sets over the great New York City. The pandemic was over after many years and humanity found the cure in nature. As the megacity of New York expands through the skies with its population getting higher, nature rises with it. The city was breathing once again.
Born in 1997, Idil Dursun (a.k.a. Jarvinart), is an architect, graduated from Bilkent University Department of Architecture in 2020. She worked as the Art Director of the university radio “Radio Bilkent” while in school. In 2020, she worked with Dr. Pinar Yoldas and contributed to the Venice Biennale Architettura 2021. In September 2020, she began her professional career as a CGI Artist in the architectural visualization company “ivaBOX”. Since then, she has also been working on personal projects, creating mostly cyberpunk/dystopian environment concepts and building her own universe as a vision of the future world. In March 2021, she jumped into the NFT scene and since then has been an active member of the community. She is the curator of the ” Architecture World” in one of the most recognized NFT platforms Foundation. Her works are featured in Germany based science fiction magazine “Dark Matter Magazine”, displayed in United States based “The Crypt Gallery”, Italy based “Dart Museum – Permanente di Milano” and exhibited on “FUTR World Abu Dhabi 2021”.
Dursun was invited to TIMEPieces by Drift. Their work is inspired by the year 2020.
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time