Victor Mosquera is a Colombian-born, Vancouver, B.C.-based artist whose unique, psychedia-influenced style has led him to work with a variety of musicians, festivals, films, brands and video games. Mosquera invited Oscar Mar to TIMEPieces.
Blossom is a piece inspired by the power of the community that we have been building around NTFs and how the energy that this movement has created seems to be causing ripples that we can feel in our day-to-day lives. From my perspective, one of the reasons why this movement has been such a strong moment in history is because everyone is working together towards a common goal. people in the community have realized that this is bigger than all of us and that by acting together we can accelerate this next evolutionary step in the history of humans as a race.
About the Artist
Born in 1990, Victor Mosquera is a Colombian-born, Vancouver, B.C.-based artist creating works influenced by psychedelia and the ethereal intersection between consciousness and the subliminal. His unique and immediately recognizable style led him to work with a variety of musicians, festivals, films, brands and video games. His artworks have also been exhibited at contemporary galleries and art fairs. He exhibited his debut one-man show entitled New Lands in Los Angeles in the summer of 2019.
@victormosquera | @victormosquera
View on OpenSea here.
- In Photos: How Wildfire Smoke Impacted Cities
- How Antitrust Laws Could Kill the PGA-LIV Golf Merger
- Teens Are Taking Wegovy for Weight Loss
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- The Best TV Shows of 2023 So Far
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk