BAEIGE, a Vancouver-based artist, weaves subtle neutral tones and elements of nature into her work, which give the impression of being incredibly real while setting a modern overall mood. BAEIGE was invited to TIMEPieces by FVCKRENDER.
View on OpenSea here.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time