Oscar Mar is a multimedia artist whose work has been featured in film, games, and television. Mar was invited to TIMEPieces by Victor Mosquera.
Title: Evolutionary Supplements
2 pills: One re-activates respect for the earth, the other one re-activates empathy for other people. They both remind the user of the fact that we all share our planet as our only home. Leading to a brighter future.
About the Artist
Oscar Mar focuses on work for film, games, and TV working from his studio with different clients around the world. In his more than 15 years of experience, he has worked with prominent design, VFX, and video game studios including Elastic, Electronic Arts, Perception, Prodigal Pictures, Riot Games, Sony Music, and Territory Studio among others. Before opening his own studio he worked as lead motion designer and art director at Electronic Arts and Ubisoft. In March 2021, he co-founded Parallel, an NFT based sci-fi card game for which he art directs.
View on OpenSea here.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State