Oscar Mar is a multimedia artist whose work has been featured in film, games, and television. Mar was invited to TIMEPieces by Victor Mosquera.
Title: Evolutionary Supplements
2 pills: One re-activates respect for the earth, the other one re-activates empathy for other people. They both remind the user of the fact that we all share our planet as our only home. Leading to a brighter future.
About the Artist
Oscar Mar focuses on work for film, games, and TV working from his studio with different clients around the world. In his more than 15 years of experience, he has worked with prominent design, VFX, and video game studios including Elastic, Electronic Arts, Perception, Prodigal Pictures, Riot Games, Sony Music, and Territory Studio among others. Before opening his own studio he worked as lead motion designer and art director at Electronic Arts and Ubisoft. In March 2021, he co-founded Parallel, an NFT based sci-fi card game for which he art directs.
View on OpenSea here.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve