SPECIAL MENTION: The All-Dai Shoe can be worn in four different ways—as a sneaker, sandal, mule, or open-toe sneaker by collapsing the heel and changing the toe position. It is made from sustainable materials, and the company also supports a carbon offset program.
Buy Now: Munjoi All-Dai Shoe
- Mickey Guyton Is TIME's 2022 Breakthrough Artist of the Year
- The 10 Best Nonfiction Books of 2022
- Column: What Elon Musk Gets Wrong About Free Speech
- The Forgotten Story of One of the First U.S. Soldiers Killed Overseas After Pearl Harbor
- Why You're More Likely to Get Sick in the Winter, According to New Research
- Column: What the Protests Tell Us About China's Future
- 18 Last-Minute Gifts for Everyone on Your List
- Despite World Cup Heartbreak, the Future Looks Bright for Men's Soccer in the U.S.