Karen Fultz-Robinson encountered a persistent annoyance while training for a marathon: having to constantly adjust her long sleeves to check her sport watch. “It just takes the momentum out of the run,” says Fultz-Robinson. Her solution? A special sleeve opening for the face of a watch, a design feature that became the basis of her activewear brand, ObservaMé. The company now offers a full athletic line with the brand’s signature watch opening (available for righties and lefties). Sometimes achieving big athletic goals is all about removing the small obstacles.
Buy Now: ObservaMé Watch Opening Apparel
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- Congress Avoided a Shutdown. What Happens Next?
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time