Every day, two-thirds of Americans drink coffee—much of it “stale or poorly brewed,” says Matthew Roberts, CEO and cofounder of Cometeer. Ground coffee beans begin losing their flavor and aroma within hours, Roberts says. His company’s solution: A first-of-its-kind system that brews coffee 10 times stronger than a standard cup, then flash freezes it with liquid nitrogen to lock in peak taste for months. The frozen capsules ($2 each), ranging from light single-origin Rwandan to dark-blend Ethiopian, pack nuanced complexity into recyclable aluminum capsules. Just dissolve in 8 oz. of hot or cold water.
Buy Now: Cometeer
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022