Imagine meditating while floating around in a colorful kaleidoscopic abyss. With Tripp’s immersive wellness platform, you don’t have to go far. Strap on a VR headset to enter a world of psychedelic images, breathing exercises, guided meditations, games, and sounds designed to calm the mind. “We’re bringing video games and mindfulness structures together through virtual reality,” says Nanea Reeves, the startup’s CEO and co-founder. “It’s less about simulation and more about stimulation.” Earlier this year Tripp began offering live communal meditation sessions and secured investments from Amazon and Qualcomm. It plans to launch new AR experiences in the future.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2022
- I Tested Positive for COVID-19 Right Before the Holidays. What Should I Do?
- Column: How To Create a Sense of Belonging In a Divided America
- How to Survive the Holidays if You're a Scrooge
- Life Expectancy Provides Evidence of How Far Black Americans Have Come
- The 10 Best Albums of 2022
- Iran Has a Long History of Protest and Activism
- 6 Ways to Give Better Gifts—Based on Science