Imagine meditating while floating around in a colorful kaleidoscopic abyss. With Tripp’s immersive wellness platform, you don’t have to go far. Strap on a VR headset to enter a world of psychedelic images, breathing exercises, guided meditations, games, and sounds designed to calm the mind. “We’re bringing video games and mindfulness structures together through virtual reality,” says Nanea Reeves, the startup’s CEO and co-founder. “It’s less about simulation and more about stimulation.” Earlier this year Tripp began offering live communal meditation sessions and secured investments from Amazon and Qualcomm. It plans to launch new AR experiences in the future.
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time