SPECIAL MENTION: This year, the FDA approved InspectIR’s COVID-19 Breathalyzer, making it easier than invasive nose swabbing to check for the virus. While not likely to be available for widespread use anytime soon—it can only be used by trained operators under medical supervision—the test is a significant advancement, opening the door for breath test technology to be developed to detect a range of viruses and illnesses.
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time