SPECIAL MENTION: In India, there are millions of charcoal-burning mobile ironing carts where customers bring their clothes to be pressed. This year, India’s National Innovation Foundation (NIF) developed the Iron-Max, a prototype for a cleaner ironing cart that uses solar panels to power a portable steam iron box. It could reduce air pollution in one of the most polluted countries in the world.
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time