Any fitness-conscious person living in tight quarters will appreciate the WalkingPad X21. It’s the only treadmill that double folds into an ultra-flattened shape: the track folds 180 degrees and then nests under the handle, which contains an integrated panel display. Just under 9-in. thick when folded, it can fit underneath a bed or in a closet. Contrary to its name, you can run on the WalkingPad up to 7.4 m.p.h., a roughly 8-min.-mile pace. A KS Fit app tracks workouts and allows the user to change the speed, while the motor tops out at 75 decibels—about as loud as a vacuum cleaner—so runners and walkers alike won’t disturb downstairs neighbors.
Buy Now: King Smith WalkingPad X21
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time