Sleepme’s founders have bed tech in their heritage; president Todd Youngblood’s uncle invented the waterbed. The company’s app—controlled Dock Pro system also uses water, but in a very different way: continuously circulating water in a mattress pad to keep your bed at precise desired temperatures, triggering sleep and wake cues. “In an ideal world, you want to drop 2° in core body temperature to facilitate good sleep,” CEO Tara Youngblood says. A peer-reviewed study published this year also showed the tech effective at reducing menopausal hot flashes. The pad is available for one or two sleepers (the latter has two separate climates).
Buy Now: Sleepme Dock Pro Sleep System
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- How Tech Giants Turned Ukraine Into an AI War Lab
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time