Victrola made its name more than 100 years ago, but it’s not done pushing the boundaries of what a record player can be. Revolution Go is the first Bluetooth-enabled portable player equipped with a rechargeable lithium battery, which can handle up to 12 hours of continuous operation. The three-speed belt-drive turntable includes an Audio Technica cartridge, but where Revolution Go really shines is the quality of its built-in speakers—better-than-expected for the price—and the versatility of its listening modes: vinyl, vinyl streaming (play a record to an external Bluetooth speaker), and Bluetooth (play music from your phone). A detachable lid can display LPs while the turntable spins.
Buy Now: Victrola Revolution Go
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time