Rental agencies and car dealerships have traditionally inspected vehicles for damage by hand—a subjective and time-consuming process. Ravin uses AI to remove any guesswork. The app works with CCTV and smartphone cameras to detect even the slightest vehicle damage and generates a complete vehicle condition report, including damage severity and repair estimates. “Ravin’s unique technology was built from 360-degree vehicle scans of over two billion images,” says Eliron Ekstein, CEO and co-founder. The software is now in use by automotive, insurance and vehicle rental providers in the United States and Europe, including Toyota.
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time