Title: Citizens of TIME
In my piece, I pictured our TIMEPieces community, a community that I call family. A community that brought everyone from all over the world and has created an incredible culture that is exceptional in the Web3 space.
About the Artist
Iranian born Parin Heidari comes from a multicultural world. In her career spanning over 15 years, Parin has been blessed to work with some of the world’s leading brands as a Graphic Designer, Illustrator and Art Director.
Since joining the NFT space in April 2021, Parin’s work has been thrust under the spotlight, with her art being critically acclaimed and she was featured artist on TIME Magazine Genesis NFT drop, and on Opensea, X2Y2, and Known Origin main page and blog.
She has been working with world’s well known musicians and singers such as Christian Burns, Tube and Burger and Fifi Rong.
View on Opensea here.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This