The cat is officially out of the bag, folks.
One man was pretty concerned when airport security took him into a separate room, only to reveal his pet cat, Candy, hiding in his luggage. “Candy decided to sneak into our hand bag,” Nick Coole wrote on Facebook on Oct. 16. “Fair play to airport security for helping to get her home so we could catch our flight.”
There was no big punishment for Candy’s crimes, though. She was picked up by trusted pals and Coole was able to make his flight.
Naturally, thousands began to like, share and comment on the post, saying that their own cats — or themselves — would also make Candy’s move. “I think Bella would do this,” wrote one Facebook user. “This is going to happen to me one day with Mildred if I’m not careful,” said another.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World