Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex put his new dad skills to use during a visit to the Sheffield Children’s Hospital on Thursday. But he also had a sweet moment to honor the memory of his own mother, Princess Diana.
The prince signed the same visitors’ book that his mother signed during a visit to Sheffield in the fall of 1989, after viewing photographs of his mother’s visit that were placed in a photo album. During Princess Diana‘s visit thirty years ago, she spoke with children, their families and staff members, just as Prince Harry did during his as he celebrated the opening of a new wing. The hospital appearance was part of a string of official engagements in the city of Sheffield, People reports.
As he met children in the hospital, including one 2-year-old named Noah Nicholson who seemed to be enamored with the Prince’s red beard, the new dad was all smiles.
- How the Anti-Vax Movement Is Taking Over the Right
- What Happens Next in Ukraine Could Change Europe Forever
- There's So Much More To Say About Bill Cosby
- Death Doulas Used to Be Rare. The COVID-19 Pandemic Changed That
- What It Feels Like to Be a Muslim Woman Auctioned Online by India's Right Wing
- America's First Openly Trans City Council President Wants to Heal Minneapolis
- The World's Farmers Need to Prepare for Serious Cash Crop Disruption