Chrissy and husband John Legend were in town as a part of his Darkness and Light tour, a tour so far that has blessed us with antics like Chrissy getting matching (temporary) tattoos with a stranger in Florida and their baby Luna throwing out the first pitch at a Seattle Mariners baseball game.
According to KING5, Chrissy took John on a tour of her old stomping grounds, where he proceeded to help the choir class rehearse the song “Seasons of Love” from the musical Rent.
In addition to the choir session, Chrissy also found time to post a throwback from her time as a cheerleader at the high school.
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out