Chrissy and husband John Legend were in town as a part of his Darkness and Light tour, a tour so far that has blessed us with antics like Chrissy getting matching (temporary) tattoos with a stranger in Florida and their baby Luna throwing out the first pitch at a Seattle Mariners baseball game.
According to KING5, Chrissy took John on a tour of her old stomping grounds, where he proceeded to help the choir class rehearse the song “Seasons of Love” from the musical Rent.
In addition to the choir session, Chrissy also found time to post a throwback from her time as a cheerleader at the high school.
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now