Title: Time Voyage
From a bird’s eye view, you see the future at your feet, the horizon floating in the black space.
Sleek pods glide silently along the inner sides of this incredible anthill.
The dark sky is cut by beams of light that call you to rise above.
Daria Klepikova’s love of photography began in her childhood when she first picked up a camera on a family vacation. She had no idea this love would eventually grow into her dream job.
Photographing during trips was originally a fun pastime, but over time the focus of her photographs shifted from family vacations to the world around her.
Due to the struggles of growing up she stopped taking pictures until after she completed school and university. She now specializes in female portraits in addition to street and mobile photography. Her works are winners of international photo contests, as well as participants in world photo exhibitions. For Daria, photography is a means of self-expression. This is a unique combination of harmony and beauty.
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022