Title: Time Voyage
From a bird’s eye view, you see the future at your feet, the horizon floating in the black space.
Sleek pods glide silently along the inner sides of this incredible anthill.
The dark sky is cut by beams of light that call you to rise above.
Daria Klepikova’s love of photography began in her childhood when she first picked up a camera on a family vacation. She had no idea this love would eventually grow into her dream job.
Photographing during trips was originally a fun pastime, but over time the focus of her photographs shifted from family vacations to the world around her.
Due to the struggles of growing up she stopped taking pictures until after she completed school and university. She now specializes in female portraits in addition to street and mobile photography. Her works are winners of international photo contests, as well as participants in world photo exhibitions. For Daria, photography is a means of self-expression. This is a unique combination of harmony and beauty.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time