Title: Universal Love
This piece represents and is a reminder music is a universal language of love. Every human soul interprets the frequencies and wavelengths in music and art differently.
Jesus is a Mexican-American NFT artist. He is one of the first Latino NFT artists to be covered by the mainstream media locally, nationally, and internationally.
Following a stint at Disney where he unlocked the art of building narratives and mentored by academy award winning writers/producers. He’s now making waves and has sold his NFTs around the world on premier platforms such as SuperRare or NiftyGateway. His NFT artwork is sought by celebrities, public figures, institutions, banks and more.
He cares most about machine intelligence for good, philanthropy, art, music, and social impact causes.
Jesus used to sell flowers in the streets of Los Angeles to make a living as a child with his family.
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022