Title: The last plastics on earth
2094, Time communicates excellent news: Oil Culture is over; although climate change continues as an existential threat, we entered the era of biomaterials.
Mariana Pedroza aka Meela.eth
I’m a Mexican multidisciplinary artist who loves to explore the remains of human existence.
Pedroza was invited to TIMEPieces by Pablo Stanley. Their work is inspired by the year 1994.
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer
- What to Know About the Monkeypox Drug TPOXX—And Why It's So Hard to Get
- The Year's Final Supermoon Reminds Us Why We Love the Night Sky
- A Hotter World Means More Disease Outbreaks in Our Future
- How The Sandman Author Neil Gaiman Drew Inspiration From His Nightmares
- Candace Parker Is a Force in Basketball and Beyond
- Dropbox Tossed Out the Workplace Rulebook. Here’s How That’s Working