Title: The last plastics on earth
2094, Time communicates excellent news: Oil Culture is over; although climate change continues as an existential threat, we entered the era of biomaterials.
Mariana Pedroza aka Meela.eth
I’m a Mexican multidisciplinary artist who loves to explore the remains of human existence.
Pedroza was invited to TIMEPieces by Pablo Stanley. Their work is inspired by the year 1994.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time