Take for example, the video titled “Japanese meal for cats” that was shared by JunsKitchen on Monday and has since been watched nearly 1.2 million times. In the culinary clip, YouTuber Jun Yoshizuki, who runs the channel with his wife Rachel, meticulously prepares a Japanese-inspired feline feast while two of his cats, Poki and Nagi, patiently sit at the table waiting to sample it.
As tranquil music plays in the background, Yoshizuki cooks up “miso soup” flavored with dried bonito flakes, dried sardines and catnip powder, “rice” made out of ground chicken breast and ground fish molded into the shape of…fish.
And when he’s done, it’s clear the cats are eager to dig in. Yoshizuki’s third cat, Kohaku, even joins in the feeding frenzy to see what the fuss is all about.
Watch the video below.
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror