In a video shared to his Twitter account, the viral “Old Town Road” artist can be seen walking the bride into a ballroom at Disney World, with both attired in all white: the bride, wearing an elegant lace wedding gown and Lil Nas X, wearing a white sweatshirt and sweatpants emblazoned with colorful graphics and a matching white cowboy hat, his signature accessory.
After escorting the bride, Lil Nas X wasted no time before joining the party and dancing with wedding guests to his hit song; in the background, guests can be seen sharing their astonishment at seeing the rapper in their midst.
Crashing a wedding to your own Grammy award-winning track? That’s a surefire way to make an entrance. See Lil Nas X at this Disney World wedding below.
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.