These newlyweds are looking for a couple that crashed their wedding and became the life of the party.
The couple left a $1 gift and a card reading “Congratulations, sorry for crashing your wedding, best of luck.”
“We laughed. We’re like, ‘Oh my God, we got wedding crashed — that’s so funny,'” bride Karen Tufo told CBS.
Tufo also told the network that she noticed that the couple didn’t belong immediately and said that guests called the couple Owen Wilson and Vince Vaughn when they sat down, referencing the movie Wedding Crashers. However, the couple said they weren’t able to actually approach the uninvited guests as they were celebrating. They also noted that there were a couple of no-show guests so there was enough food and drinks for everyone.
Tufo and her husband, Michael, told CBS that the wedding-crashing couple dominated the dance floor and was in every photo at the Sparta, N.J. celebration.
“I want to take their hands and tell them good job,” Karen Tufo added
- Here’s How Effective the Original Vaccines Are Against Omicron
- The Promise—And Possible Perils—of Editing What We Say Online
- How Trump Survived Decades of Legal Trouble: Deny, Deflect, Delay, and Don't Put Anything in Writing
- Flint Is Still Shaken by its Water Crisis—and Residents Are Experiencing Long-Term Mental-Health Issues
- A Beer Shortage Is Brewing. A Volcano Is Partly to Blame
- How Fasting Can—and Can't—Improve Gut Health
- Cities Keep Enforcing Curfews for Teens, Despite Evidence They Don't Stop Crime
- Joe Manchin’s Red Tape Reform Could Supercharge Renewable Energy in the U.S.
- Column: We Should Talk More About What a Brilliant Actor Marilyn Monroe Was