Depending on the social platform, there is another side of your personality you choose to share with the world.
Of course, it’s perfectly natural to reveal different aspects of your life on Facebook than you would on Instagram and everyone is really just an amalgam of selves depending on the social situation. Having all the fun with the vastly different photos one might present on dating app vs. the proper business mode for LinkedIn, the new hotness is the viral Dolly Parton meme that has become known as the Dolly Parton challenge. The good news? there’s no musical talent required.
“Get you a woman who can do it all,” she captioned the post.
The post was a collage of sorts divided into a four-square grid showing who she would choose to share with the world on LinkedIn (sharp suiting prospective employers!) Facebook (a Christmas sweater for the relatives!) Instagram (a strong sense of personal style for all the internet pals!) and finally Tinder (a costume for potential flames!)
Welcome to the Dolly Parton challenge that her fellow famous people were quick to hop on.
There are no shortage of apps and sites that you can use to make your own Dolly Parton challenge meme. For starters, you can look no further than Instagram’s collage feature using the layout button, assuming you’ve downloaded Layout from Instagram. Look no further for the collage templates than sites like Photovisi and Fotor, or free apps like Pic Stitch, Canva and Diptic. Once you’re in the zone, all you need to participate is knowledge of yourself and a wide selection of snapshots.
Kerry Washington and Jennifer Garner look like next-level marketable employees, and Mark Ruffalo certainly seems to have a popping personal life in his Facebook picture. Work hard and play hard out there folks.
Gathered here below, see some of the shining examples of the colors celebrities reveal as they hopscotch around to different social media platforms.
Sarah Michelle Gellar
LL Cool J
Natalie Portman had a bit of fun.
Of course, the Dolly Parton challenge wouldn’t be born for the internet if the cats didn’t come out to play.
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror