Baby Yoda has 99 problems, but holding the world at rapt attention ain’t one.
Although the season finale of The Mandalorian aired in December, people are still finding ways to bring the internet discourse back the big-eared green alien who stole pretty much every viewer’s heart the moment that he appeared onscreen.
The latest online conversation surrounding the Child, as Disney calls him, was spurred by the hashtag #BabyYodaProblems, which asks fans to empathize with Baby Yoda over the trials and tribulations he experiences on a daily basis.
The problems range from physical, like his short stride making it so “the other side of the room is 3 hours away,” to logistical, like no one knowing his real name.
But of course, if anyone in the galaxy far, far away is capable of overcoming these challenges, it’s undoubtedly Baby Yoda.
See some of the best #BabyYodaProblems posts below.
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement