Those answers go as follows: no, many and yes.
Pitt told Entertainment Tonight on the red carpet that he and Aniston remain friends — Pitt walked away with a Golden Globe for his performance in Once Upon a Time in Hollywood and an adorable shoutout to his friend DiCaprio (a.k.a LDC, as Pitt called him during his acceptance speech).
Still, one question remains: What was he thinking about so seriously during the show?
It’s possible that he was wondering yet again why there wasn’t room for Jack on Rose’s door raft.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms