Jennifer Lopez is the pop culture gift that keeps on giving — from the iconic look that set the internet ablaze and changed Google forever to her memorable fur-coat-laden performance in Hustlers — but at the 77th Annual Golden Globes on Sunday night, she literally embodied the metaphor.
Lopez and her stylist, Rob Zangardi, went with a Valentino dress and Harry Winston jewels for the night. The gown had a white base with gold and forest green bows across its bodice.
Of course, some people couldn’t resist having fun with the dress’ large bows.
And others appreciated the fact that Lopez took literally that many fans consider Lopez herself to be a gift to us all.
Lopez was nominated for her supporting role in Hustlers at the Globes on Sunday, ultimately losing to Laura Dern for her role in Marriage Story.
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now