Noteworthy cereal options abound, from Sour Patch kids to Hershey Kisses, Twinkes to Nutter Butter. But in terms of what to pair with your bowl of breakfast goodness, the only decision to make is what kind of milk, right?
Not so much. KISS frontman Gene Simmons has started his 2020 with a chill but incendiary food declaration; a food fight, if you will, because his nonchalant tweet about eating his cereal with ice cubes went viral as soon as he posed the question thereof to the Internet.
“Anyone else put ice cubes in their cereal?” he asked in a “chef’s KISS” caption accompanying a pair of images showing him mixing several ice cubes into a bowl of chocolate cereal and shredded wheat with milk.
Amid a chorus of shock and confusion, Simmons was far from the only ice-in-cereal enthusiast, as plenty of people took to chiming in with support. (Some also recommended powdered milk, or adding ice to a glass of milk on the side to avoid making cereal soggy.)
Simmons’ original post has been liked nearly 9,000 times as of Thursday morning.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate