Nothing goes better with Don Julio and Dom Pérignon than McNuggets, obviously.
Drake and Rihanna really got down to work at the rapper’s birthday party on Monday night at a Los Angeles nightclub, according to E! News. Lyrica Anderson of Love and Hip Hop: Hollywood documented the fabulous evening on her Instagram stories, revealing not only a night of celebrations ahead of the Canadian Grammy winner’s 33rd birthday, but something even more delicious: McDonald’s.
“When Drake brings McDonald’s to the club,” Anderson said in her Instagram Story, along with a picture of multiple six piece Chicken McNuggets packs: the late-night snack of champions.
It’s no surprise that Rihanna danced the night away at Drake’s party. The two artists have been friends for years. “She’s someone I’ve been in love with since I was 22-years-old,” Drake said of Rihanna at the 2016 MTV Video Music Awards. “She’s one of my best friends in the world. All my adult life, I’ve looked up to her, even though she’s younger than me.”
Well, one thing is clear: the friendship between these two powerhouses behind “Work,” “What’s My Name?” and “Take Care,” among others, marches on, and the fast-food chain’s chicken nuggets are there to help.
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.