McDonald’s is testing Chicken McNuggets that are made without artificial preservatives.
The fast food giant says it began testing the new nugget recipe in March, according to the Associated Press, with some 140 locations in Oregon and Washington offering the first batches.
McDonald’s is revitalizing its menu in an attempt to reinvigorate its U.S. business, which the company admits has faltered in recent years after failing to keep up with changing consumer tastes.
It’s not clear when the new nuggets will be available nationally or what exactly is different about them, but McDonald’s did say the recipe is “simpler” and “parents can feel good” about it, according to AP.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears