While Gigi Hadid apprehending a runway crasher during the final walk of the Chanel fashion show may have been the most memorable moment of the presentation, it was hardly the most exciting meet-up at the Paris Fashion Week event. Music and fashion fans alike were delighted to see that K-pop star, Blackpink rapper Jennie Kim, known by the mononym Jennie, was on deck for all the high fashion hijinks at Chanel, where she met up with fellow front row guest, rapper Cardi B. Ahead of the show, the pair shared a hug and chatted as they posed for pictures before taking their seats next to none other than Vogue editor-in-chief, Anna Wintour.
Jennie’s presence at the Chanel show was only fitting as she’s been a model for Chanel Korea Beauty since 2018 and became a brand ambassador for Chanel Korea shortly afterwards. See the best of Jennie and Cardi B at Chanel’s front row below.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow