Title: uaun : Formation
This piece is a selected still frame of the generative process that results in the creation of unique avatars who reside in the VR experiences directed by Dylan. The forms gradually take shape, beginning from a single point in space, while being guided by subtle feedback.
About the Artist
In combining these disciplines, they now create AI-artists that express their own unique aesthetics & evolution. Amongst these AI-artists being developed, “uaun” is the first to be shared publicly. Their VR art-experience, titled “Dream”, released on the Oculus/GearVR, was one of the first VR art experiences available on any commercial XR device. Since then, their works have been exhibited privately in various forms. Dylan is currently developing projects focused upon the intersection of art, XR, Blockchain, and AI. Complimenting Dylan’s personal creative discipline is the XR(AR/VR/MR) research they perform at Unity Labs, the research division of Unity Technologies. Their work at Unity Labs is directed toward the intersection of XR, BCI, EMG, society, ethics, privacy, and consciousness. They’ve garnered awards for engineering & designing tools such as “EditorXR”, which won the “Best in Virtual Tech” award at the 2018 “San Francisco Design Week”. The creative tools they’ve developed have been featured at events such as SIGGRAPH, GDC/VRDC, Magic Leap’s keynote, and others. Their current research is pushing the boundaries of UX & creative interaction in social XR settings.
@uaun | @3Duaun | www.uaun.net
View on OpenSea here.
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement