Title: Beard Goals
”Beard Goals” is created with the finest natural ingredients, starting with artisanal fusion of rich wavy pixels and recycled motor oil. The image is infused with a proprietary blend of betel nut and gristle to enhance your viewing experience. It will help soften the mind, repair the mood, and nourish mental hi jinx. Has been proven to reverse the itching caused by foul moods and wild rogue hairs inside the cranium. Ingredients: American hot wax, tree bark, all the nut butters we can muster, non-essential oils, toothpick eye props.
About the Artists
Marcos Sorensen is a Canadian artist enjoying the California lifestyle to its fullest. His illustrations have appeared on everything from Swatches to craft beers, and his character design for Jeeves floated among Mickey and Kermit in the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade.
View on OpenSea here.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart