Before there was the science, there was alchemy, whose Great Work revolved around the perfection of the body and soul. In this piece, I’m exploring the idea of alchemical transmutation. Can that which is corruptible become incorruptible? Can that which is mortal become immortal?
About the Artist
Steve Warner is an award-winning artist and best-selling author with over 30 years’ experience in design, media production, and 3D animation. Warner’s work has been featured in top-selling video games, national advertising campaigns, popular mobile apps, and advanced military training simulations. Warner is a celebrated educator and has extensive experience in post-secondary art education.
Warner is a true iconoclast and loves challenging cherished beliefs and social norms through his art, musings, and socially awkward sense humor. Warner lives in Orlando. He is the Creative Director for Dynamic Attractions and spends his days designing and visualizing rides and guest experiences for attractions all over the world.
View on OpenSea here.
- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating