Title: Is It Worth It? “Plasti-Berg Penguin”
The “Plasti-berg Penguin” focuses on the ocean and our various waterways that are ridden with plastic waste, both macro and micro in size. We all know that it is natural for Penguins to stand on icebergs, but it should not become the norm to see them wading the waters via a bottle.
Through the use of art and common imagery this piece is created to evoke thoughts on our current path as a civilization; are we leading ourselves to the point of no return? Ask yourself this, is the world’s current infatuation with plastic that much more important than a world that will someday be consumed within it?
About the Artist
Every person has the ability to positively impact the world by looking within. As a result, that energy will birth a product that is organic and full of life. For Allison that is ART. Working as a creative to bring awareness to contentious topics and social norms is a role that Allison does not take lightly. Within her portfolio Allison has pieces that are both visually appealing and thought provoking. You can find a message and a story behind every item she creates.
Allison’s goal as an artist is to push the limit on what is normal regarding; techniques, color pallettes, concepts and collaborations. All of which are elements making art this “living and breathing thing” that should be constantly evolving and progressive. As a member of the art community by lineage, Allison hopes to challenge her contemporaries to take the helm in setting the craft in the right direction that is sustainably creative. er goals is to inspire her community by leaving them with a “canvas” of hope composed of the understanding that ART is life, culture, and a communication tool.
View on OpenSea here.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve