Title: Passion Never Dies
Passion is your guide, passion is your raison d’être, passion is the fuel to your soul. No matter what you are going through, never let your passion die.
About the Artist
Rooted in an immense passion for the outdoors and wilderness, Cath mostly captures the world as little pieces of a puzzle and brings them together into iconic composite images that often leave her audience breathless as they question their own sense of perspective and reality. Her work has been shared millions of times on social media and featured in publications like Sony Alpha Universe, DP Review, Art of Visuals, Open Skies Magazine and Patagon Journal.
Cath leads multi-day workshops and expeditions in places like Patagonia, The Andes, Iceland, and Canadian Rockies while sharing her work on her art with her audience. Due to the nature of her work, she only releases 10-12 artworks per year. Each image is the result of hundreds of kilometres hiked, days exploring the wilderness and hours spent creating behind the computer.
For Cath, art gives her a true sense of purpose and self-expression. With her work, she wishes to inspire others to break out of their own comfort zone and explore a world of endless Possibilities.
View on OpenSea here.
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out