Title: Moving Forward
In looking at the current state of our world, moving forward feels like a necessary – but difficult – course of action. The pandemic, systemic injustice and racism, and political wrangling can often feel like a roadblock to progress. Hopefully, we can build a path together and keep moving forward, one step at a time.
About the Artists
Brobel Design is a boutique design studio based in northern New Jersey. We are a full-service studio that brings projects to life with our design, interactive, and animation expertise. Partners Ian Brown and Ed Gabel have extensive backgrounds in journalism and storytelling. Before forming Brobel Design in 2014, they worked in the fields of design and illustration for national publications.
Ian Brown has over 20 years’ experience in the design and publishing industry. He has worked for various national publications, including Discover, Runner’s World, Men’s Fitness, Field & Stream, Men’s Health, and Scientific American. Over his career, he has accumulated extensive experience in all aspects of design, production, and animation.
Ed Gabel has more than 30 years’ experience in the publishing industry and specializes in 3-D graphics and animation. He began his career illustrating for newspapers, which led to a position with TIME. His artwork has appeared on the covers of TIME, Newsweek, Rolling Stone, Entertainment Weekly, and ESPN The Magazine, among others.
View on OpenSea here.
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out