Emonee LaRussa is a two-time Emmy award winner and founder/CEO of Pamanama Studios LLC., a studio filled with a diverse set of talented artists from all over the world, collaborating with musicians to produce top of the line lyric videos. LaRussa was invited to TIMEPieces by JN Silva.
Title: Time Room
My piece is a rendition of Adventure Time’s “time room” which is a place that lives in the multiverse where wishes and dreams become reality in every dimension possible. I’m a strong believer that investing time and effort into the next generation is the way we can make a better future. Our dreams and opportunities can become a portal that ascends time and space allowing every generation to see alternate universes.
About the Artist
Emonee LaRussa is a motion graphics artist predominantly creating music visuals for artists like Kanye West, Lil Nas x, Meg thee Stallion, and more. Along the way, Emonee has won 2 Emmys during her time working at CBS. Now after investing her time in NFT’s and seeing the world’s perspective change on digital art, she has created a non-profit “JumpStart Designers” focused on getting digital art to lower-income kids. Emonee is looking to continue her path on building a better future for all.
View on OpenSea here.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve