Title: The Year That Took Us To The Moon
Although slightly younger than child portrayed, I distinctly remember following the Apollo 11 mission, from launch to splashdown. I played alone for hours with my very own Saturn 5 rocket and Lunar Landing module, pantomiming with slow motion movement, the first step we took on the surface of the moon.
Stauffer invited Harry Campbell to TIMEPieces. Their work is inspired by the year 1969.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Why We Can't Get Over the Roman Empire
- The Final Season of Netflix’s Sex Education Sends Off a Beloved Cast in Style
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- The Case for Mediocrity
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time