Oscar Mar is a multimedia artist whose work has been featured in film, games, and television. Mar was invited to TIMEPieces by Victor Mosquera.
Title: Evolutionary Supplements
2 pills: One re-activates respect for the earth, the other one re-activates empathy for other people. They both remind the user of the fact that we all share our planet as our only home. Leading to a brighter future.
About the Artist
Oscar Mar focuses on work for film, games, and TV working from his studio with different clients around the world. In his more than 15 years of experience, he has worked with prominent design, VFX, and video game studios including Elastic, Electronic Arts, Perception, Prodigal Pictures, Riot Games, Sony Music, and Territory Studio among others. Before opening his own studio he worked as lead motion designer and art director at Electronic Arts and Ubisoft. In March 2021, he co-founded Parallel, an NFT based sci-fi card game for which he art directs.
View on OpenSea here.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time