Oscar Mar is a multimedia artist whose work has been featured in film, games, and television. Mar was invited to TIMEPieces by Victor Mosquera.
Title: Evolutionary Supplements
2 pills: One re-activates respect for the earth, the other one re-activates empathy for other people. They both remind the user of the fact that we all share our planet as our only home. Leading to a brighter future.
About the Artist
Oscar Mar focuses on work for film, games, and TV working from his studio with different clients around the world. In his more than 15 years of experience, he has worked with prominent design, VFX, and video game studios including Elastic, Electronic Arts, Perception, Prodigal Pictures, Riot Games, Sony Music, and Territory Studio among others. Before opening his own studio he worked as lead motion designer and art director at Electronic Arts and Ubisoft. In March 2021, he co-founded Parallel, an NFT based sci-fi card game for which he art directs.
View on OpenSea here.
- Yes, Climate Change Is Making Storms Like Hurricane Ian Worse
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- What Reading 220 History Textbooks Taught One Scholar About Racism in America
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out
- How DeSantis Handles Hurricane Ian Will Shape His Political Future