Oscar Mar is a multimedia artist whose work has been featured in film, games, and television. Mar was invited to TIMEPieces by Victor Mosquera.
Title: Evolutionary Supplements
2 pills: One re-activates respect for the earth, the other one re-activates empathy for other people. They both remind the user of the fact that we all share our planet as our only home. Leading to a brighter future.
About the Artist
Oscar Mar focuses on work for film, games, and TV working from his studio with different clients around the world. In his more than 15 years of experience, he has worked with prominent design, VFX, and video game studios including Elastic, Electronic Arts, Perception, Prodigal Pictures, Riot Games, Sony Music, and Territory Studio among others. Before opening his own studio he worked as lead motion designer and art director at Electronic Arts and Ubisoft. In March 2021, he co-founded Parallel, an NFT based sci-fi card game for which he art directs.
View on OpenSea here.
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Clandestine Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- The Biggest Snubs and Surprises of the 2023 Oscar Nominations
- Talking Less Will Get You More
- Kamala Harris Subtly Emerges as Powerful White House Asset
- How Avatar: The Way of Water Became the 6th Movie in History to Make $2 Billion
- Is There Really No Safe Amount of Drinking?
- How Our Cells Strategize To Keep Us Alive