Wardle is the creator of the five-letter-word online game Wordle.
Teeth: brush, floss.
Loads. Rules clear.
Legit words, slang taboo.
Picks usual first guess.
Sonar? Cable? Novel? Stare?
Ashen block after ashen block.
Fifth space, amber (maybe lemon?).
Right vowel, wrong place.
First, green. Third, green. Fifth, amber (maybe lemon).
Words. Order. Usage. Logic.
Tries again. Worse.
Feels faint. Think!
Avoid doing badly.
Brain spark: vowel twice?
Every fiber tense.
First block flips.
Green, green, green, green!
Night, alarm, teeth, phone, newly blank board.
First guess again.
minor thing, major magic.
Daily light among bleak times.
Thompson is a Grammy- and Oscar-winning musical artist and director
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer
- What to Know About the Monkeypox Drug TPOXX—And Why It's So Hard to Get
- The Year's Final Supermoon Reminds Us Why We Love the Night Sky
- A Hotter World Means More Disease Outbreaks in Our Future
- How The Sandman Author Neil Gaiman Drew Inspiration From His Nightmares
- Candace Parker Is a Force in Basketball and Beyond
- Dropbox Tossed Out the Workplace Rulebook. Here’s How That’s Working