A pet parent brought his little pug dog to the vet, and now the scan taken at the office has melting down the internet for being both cute and eye-popping to say the least.
“My friend’s pug went to the vet,” comedian Andy Richter tweeted along with the picture, which is really bracingly something to behold.
The eyes look very bulging from this perspective, and the odd visual has garnered more than 121,000 likes in a day’s time. According to Richter, this was just a routine coronal scan. But the internet has reacted accordingly as it is wont to do.
“Why does this look like a scan of Darth Vader,” one user tweeted. “Great Christmas idea for the kids room. Thinking ceiling,” another chimed in.
People have also questioned whether this image is really an X-Ray or even a pug as well. And of course, people shared their own bracing scans of dogs.
At any rate, here the little guy is.
According to Richter, as luck would have it, the pug has a clean bill of health. May he enjoy all the perks that come with online overnight stardom.
And this dog knows he’s famous too, as this update tells us.
“I let my friend know his dog has gone viral, and he told her,” Richter later wrote.
After all, it appears it’s been circulating for awhile.
- From Jan. 6 to Tyre Nichols, American Life Is Still Defined by Caste
- As People Return to Offices, It’s Back to Miserable for America’s Working Moms
- The Real Reason Florida Wants to Ban AP African-American Studies, According to an Architect of the Course
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- TikTok's 'De-Influencing' Trend Is Here to Tell You What Stuff You Don't Need to Buy
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year