While the holiday season is often filled with revelry and cheer, it can also be an especially stressful time for those with social anxieties. It’s a relatable mood that was communicated effectively in a hilarious photo of a small dog who was obviously feeling the strain of the season in a Christmas photoshoot.
In an image shared to Twitter user @laurenncarterr’s account, Mika, the tiny dog, who’s also outfitted in an even tinier top hat festooned with holly and a festive scarf with bells, looks with trepidation into the camera. The stress of the pooch is especially apparent next to the dog who’s next to him, who’s grinning with reckless abandon. The caption to the tweet reads: “Took my dogs to take their yearly christmas photos. It’s really hard when you have one super photogenic dog and one dog having an existential crisis.”
To the dog having an existential crisis while trying to keep up the Christmas cheer: we’ve all been there — the holidays can really get to you.
See the dogs in all their glory below.
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror