Following his debut in the closing minutes of The Mandalorian premiere, Baby Yoda ascended to viral stardom faster than the Millennium Falcon can make the jump to hyperspace. But one Star Wars enthusiast has now taken Baby Yoda’s popularity to a whole new level.
On Wednesday night, Twitter user Brock McLaughlin — or as he’s nicknamed himself, Baby Yoda’s Baby Daddy — shared a series of photos of a new tattoo he recently got on his forearm: Baby Yoda drinking a White Claw.
“Ain’t no laws when baby yoda drinking claws,” he captioned the post, riffing off a popular 2019 saying. “To end 2019 I got a tattoo of Baby Yoda drinking White Claw.”
The tattoo was done by Toronto-based tattoo artist Paul Wolk and features a fully colored-in rendering of the beloved big-eared alien clutching a can of what looks like the Ruby Grapefruit flavor of the craze-inducing hard seltzer. It’s truly something that can’t be unseen and, in less than 24 hours, has caused quite the stir on the internet, earning over 13,000 likes and 2,000 retweets.
It’s official: The cultural essence of 2019 has successfully been captured in tattoo form.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart