Following his debut in the closing minutes of The Mandalorian premiere, Baby Yoda ascended to viral stardom faster than the Millennium Falcon can make the jump to hyperspace. But one Star Wars enthusiast has now taken Baby Yoda’s popularity to a whole new level.
On Wednesday night, Twitter user Brock McLaughlin — or as he’s nicknamed himself, Baby Yoda’s Baby Daddy — shared a series of photos of a new tattoo he recently got on his forearm: Baby Yoda drinking a White Claw.
“Ain’t no laws when baby yoda drinking claws,” he captioned the post, riffing off a popular 2019 saying. “To end 2019 I got a tattoo of Baby Yoda drinking White Claw.”
The tattoo was done by Toronto-based tattoo artist Paul Wolk and features a fully colored-in rendering of the beloved big-eared alien clutching a can of what looks like the Ruby Grapefruit flavor of the craze-inducing hard seltzer. It’s truly something that can’t be unseen and, in less than 24 hours, has caused quite the stir on the internet, earning over 13,000 likes and 2,000 retweets.
It’s official: The cultural essence of 2019 has successfully been captured in tattoo form.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time