One man used Twitter on Tuesday to capture the heart of a lady (and of thousands on the internet) with his step-by-step guide to making the Italian pasta dish.
The first step: acquire the dough. For the second, “establish rapport with the dough.” In the third step, he splits the dough in two – “betray the dough,” he says. In the fourth step, he makes an entire army of tortellinis, as the carb-heavy deliciousness is sent on as a dinnertime fleet.
But our chef, whose Twitter name is “Tortellinis for Tilly,” doesn’t reveal what goes on between steps four and five — when the dish is complete — leaving much to be desired. But then he smiles for a blurry selfie, showing that the sixth step is to “win her heart.”
His only tweets are the tortellini instructions, so it’s clear that he is truly dedicated to the art.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer