The bride was thrilled to receive her favorite snack in the form of a bouquet from family members who reached out to Tyson for the assist. “I think the bride’s more excited for nugs than [for] her new hubby,” her cousin, Jenna Spetz, said in an Instagram caption. The bouquet had a base of green leaves, because it’s important to get those fuel in. During a toast, another guest held up a dinosaur nugget, because one cannot ignore the different options of nugget shapes.
Apparently, the newlyweds are aptly-named, too. Adam and Blair Tyson are ready for a lifetime of love, and chicken nuggets. “Kisses and nugs to Adam and Blair Tyson,” the brand wrote on Instagram. “Wishing them a lifetime of #FunNugget love from our Tyson family to theirs.”
The surprises didn’t end there. The brand gifted these nugget-loving newlyweds a year’s worth of Tyson chicken nuggets, according to Delish.
This is definitely one bouquet worth catching.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer