The bride was thrilled to receive her favorite snack in the form of a bouquet from family members who reached out to Tyson for the assist. “I think the bride’s more excited for nugs than [for] her new hubby,” her cousin, Jenna Spetz, said in an Instagram caption. The bouquet had a base of green leaves, because it’s important to get those fuel in. During a toast, another guest held up a dinosaur nugget, because one cannot ignore the different options of nugget shapes.
Apparently, the newlyweds are aptly-named, too. Adam and Blair Tyson are ready for a lifetime of love, and chicken nuggets. “Kisses and nugs to Adam and Blair Tyson,” the brand wrote on Instagram. “Wishing them a lifetime of #FunNugget love from our Tyson family to theirs.”
The surprises didn’t end there. The brand gifted these nugget-loving newlyweds a year’s worth of Tyson chicken nuggets, according to Delish.
This is definitely one bouquet worth catching.
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022