Who needs emergency services when ambulance dog is here to save the day? In a now-viral video that was originally shared by the dog’s owner, Aliyah Buksh, on Instagram over the weekend, an Australian Shepherd wearing an ambulance costume adorably howls along with his get-up’s siren after some encouragement from his mom.
“River the pawmedic is currently accepting invitations for Halloween *sound on,*” Buksh captioned the clip.
The Halloween costume consists of a styrofoam box designed to look like an ambulance that fits over the pup’s torso and a blinking red collar that emits a siren noise. And the video — which has since been re-posted by the Twitter account Aussies Doing Things, liked more than 487 thousand times and retweeted nearly 126 thousand — is the perfect remedy for anyone who is healing from an illness or injury.
Forget modern medicine. The cure-all we’ve been waiting for has arrived.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy