Who needs emergency services when ambulance dog is here to save the day? In a now-viral video that was originally shared by the dog’s owner, Aliyah Buksh, on Instagram over the weekend, an Australian Shepherd wearing an ambulance costume adorably howls along with his get-up’s siren after some encouragement from his mom.
“River the pawmedic is currently accepting invitations for Halloween *sound on,*” Buksh captioned the clip.
The Halloween costume consists of a styrofoam box designed to look like an ambulance that fits over the pup’s torso and a blinking red collar that emits a siren noise. And the video — which has since been re-posted by the Twitter account Aussies Doing Things, liked more than 487 thousand times and retweeted nearly 126 thousand — is the perfect remedy for anyone who is healing from an illness or injury.
Forget modern medicine. The cure-all we’ve been waiting for has arrived.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time